OODA Loop is a subscription intelligence platform designed and operated by our team to provide critical intelligence, analysis and insight on global security, technology, and business issues. OODA Loop is the culmination of three years of experimentation by a team of engineers and analysts and informed by over 20 years of thinking about the nexus of strategic and tactical intelligence.
An OODA Loop subscription gives you access to all content on OODAloop.com and also directly supports the production of additional high-quality analysis and OSINT curation. As a subscriber you get the following benefits:
- Access to all intelligence & analysis
- Access to over 3000+ historical Risk Intelligence Reports
- Access to the historical attack database with over 10,000 entries
- Access to the Threat Group Profiles with over 500 groups tracked
- Access to the OSINT Archive with over 100,000 hand-curated abstracts
- Access to OODA Loop professional network comprised of over 400 intelligence & security professionals.
- Ability to recommend specific topics for analysis
- Daily email newsletter highlighting the top stories of the past 24 hours
- SMS & Email alerts through the OODA Alert system.
You can learn more by visiting the OODA Loop web site.
Historically, the OODA loop (for observe, orient, decide, and act) is a concept originally applied to the combat operations process, often at the strategic level in military operations. It is now also often applied to understand commercial operations and learning processes. The concept was developed by military strategist and USAF Colonel John Boyd [Wikipedia]. OODA services are inspired by and designed to fit into an OODA loop framework.